BROAD SCOPE, TIGHT FOCUS Every project demands a unique combination of design skills, material elements, welding, NDE and construction techniques, and engineering, fabrication and installation expertise.
SPEC’s network of consultants covers every discipline, environment and design challenge, including:
- Onshore & Offshore Pipelines / HDD & Crossings
- Topsides, FPSO and FLNG / LNG Plants / Brownfields
- Subsea Production Systems / Commissioning and Start-Up
- Welding & NDE Engineering for Qualifications and Coordination
- Onshore Fabrication and Offshore Installation Management
- Third Party Inspection, Technical and Quality Audits
Our independence, comprehensive expertise and availability for input from the concept stage to completion or at any time in the process, means that SPEC gives clients the kind of flexibility, responsiveness and accountability they need.
Onshore, offshore and subsea technology evaluation, qualification and implementation:
Knowledge of the latest technologies available either as concepts, prototypes or designs from vendors plus their track record, either in oil and gas or other industries such as renewables and telecommunications.
Qualification within client organisations to internationally recognised standards such as DnV RP A203, API 17N or ISO 20815.
Concept integration through all project phases – concept select, development, FEED, detail engineering, test, installation and commissioning.